DREAMCATCHER LAYOUT

Good morning, how are you? :)

Summer is over and I am so ready for fall now. This is my favorite season of the year, I love Indian Summer, warm sunlight, feathers and sweaters. One of the nicest things I combined with this time are dreamcatchers. I remember my first dreamcatcher I bought in National Museum of the American Indian in Washington DC - it's the prettiest treasure I got! I know they are super popular these days – you can find tons of them on Pinterest galleries and Instagram feeds. Each and every one of them are different, beautiful and eye-catching. You can use them as a wall decor, hang above your kid’s bed or use on your paper projects. I’ve decided to make a layout with a dreamcatcher! You can see my layout on Pink Paislee blog too :)




Dzień dobry, co tam u was? :)

Lato się kończy ale ja już jestem gotowa na jesień. To moja ulubiona pora roku - babie lato, ciepłe zachody słońca, piórka i swetry ;) Jedną z najfajniejszych rzeczy, jakie kojarzę z tym okresem to łapacze snów. Pamiętam mój ukochany łapacz, który kupiłam sobie w Narodowym Muzeum Indian Amerykańskich w Waszyngtonie - to najpiękniejsza pamiątka jaką stamtąd przywiozłam. Wiem, że ostatnio ten motyw stał się bardzo popularny - mnożna znaleźć ich całe mnóstwo w galeriach na Pintereście czy Instagramie. Każdy z nich jest inny, piękny i na pewno wpadający w oko. Ja tym razem mam dla was inspirację w postaci łapacza na layoucie - koronka papierowa to wycinanka z wykrojnika Primy od Scrap&Art, a layout możecie zobaczyć też na blogu Pink Paislee.




   

3 comments: