CREATIVE 2014

Ok.. let me tell you how excited and happy I am sharing those news with you :)

My scrapbooking adventure is going to be amazing in 2014!
I'm proud to announce that I was chosen to be a part of 
Pink Paislee Creative Team 2014 :)
Really can't wait to share my projects with you!
And psst, I just saw new collections and they are super awesome!



I still want to inspire you with amazing Glitz Design products
so I'm happy to say that I'll be a part of Glitz Design Creative Team 2014 too!



And last but definitely not least :) 
I will share with you my Gossamer Blue kits adventure in 2014 too!


I'm saying goodbye to Crate Paper and Color Hills - 2013 was really good to me :)
xox

4 comments:

  1. rewelacja! gratulacje Magda!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are one amazing and creatively busy girl. congratulations to all your teams. especially pink! i will be seeing you around and look so forward to your creativity shine forth this new year.
    congratulations again, magda!!!
    ~jamie

    ReplyDelete
  3. We are so happy to have you continuing on with us!! Can't wait to see what you create with Glitz in 2014!!

    ReplyDelete