Announcement about workshop in Moscow

Good morning,
with great difficulty I write this post to inform all my students in Moscow that I had to cancel my workshop scheduled to 25-26/10/2014. Because of very difficult personal conditions I'm not able to travel to Russia this year. I'm extremly sorry about this situation and I sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you. I know that many of you were excited about this workshop and so was I.. I hope I'll have another chance to come and meet you.
All my workshops in 2014 are cancelled too.

Also, I'm taking a short break from blogging for now. 

Magda

11 comments:

  1. Hopefully everything is/will be ok! <3 Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Magda, really hope you're okay. Every good thought coming your way, lovely girl xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear...wish you only a best wishes!...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Магда, Будем надеяться на хорошее и посылаем тебе наши лучики любви! Мы тебя любим и ждём в России!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sending peace and comfort your way. Hope that you are able to be back in your happy place soon.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mam nadzieję, że wszystko się szybciutko ułoży i wrócisz do nas tutaj prędzej niż myślisz. A przynajmniej sobie tego życzę bo nigdzie tak dobrze nie odpoczywa mi się jak podczas przeglądania Twoich postów i pięknych projektowych stron.
    Czekam z wytęsknieniem i gorąco pozdrawiam
    Magda

    ReplyDelete
  7. Magda, I wish you faith and hope! You are a wonderful person and a master, let the world becomes brighter again with you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I hope everything will be okay again, and we can see in your space again, with your smile!!

    Wish the best!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello Magda, I hope you feel better soon. I miss you a lot. Best wishes Carmen

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wishing you strength for these hard times and hope the best for you.

    Lots of love,
    Moni

    ReplyDelete