lets fall in love with fall - layout

Hello,

It's finally fall and I kinda like it :) Leaves are turning red and yellow, rain is falling everyday, hot tea is an absolute need on afternoons.. that's my world.

I have an autumn page to share today :) It's all because of this week's theme on Glitz blog. Check more autumn inspirations on the Glitz blog. I have a page about autumn walks. We, my fiance and I, really enjoy long distance walks. And what's better for them than beautiful autumn days? :)





xoxo :)

6 comments:

  1. :) Mi juz przeszedł bunt z powodu konca lata, juz zaczynam sie przygotowywac do enjoyowoania jesieni i chomikuje zapasy na zime :)

    Foto z kubaskiem wymiata, mój pozdrawia ;) Jest najlepszy na świecie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your photos are so dreamy and perfect!!! Love your layout!!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful page and lovely photos!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your photos are beautiful, and the layout....very beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Air, dreams and fantasy - all are in your works!

    ReplyDelete