YOU COLOR MY WORLD

Hi! I'm on Pink Paislee blog today, sharing how small details can make all the difference! I’m a huge fan of a white space and clean & simple layouts. But I do know that sometimes too much white space can make a layout look..empty. This is why I use Heidi Swapp Color Shine mists in each and every layout I make. I love the bright colors and the shiny glam effect! Here are my favorite “go to” colors: mustard, mint and peach. 

Hej! Dzisiaj na blogu Pink Paislee pokazuję jak niewiele można zrobić, żeby zmienić wygląd scrapa! Jestem ogromną fanką białych baz, wprost nie umiem używać innych! Ale wiem też, że czasami zbyt wiele bieli może powodować, że layout wygląda na trochę.. pusty. Dlatego też za każdym razem używam mistów Heidi Swapp - są cudownie kolorowe i takie.. 'świeże' ;) A w dodatku mają ten fajny, błyszczący efekt :)



Here is what my background page looks like with drops of Color Shine added to the background. Can you see the difference? Do you like it? Because that is my ‘designer details’ secret for cheering up the white space and still having it be mostly white. 

Zobaczcie jak ładnie te kolorowe kropeczki wyglądają na białym layoucie :) Widzicie różnicę ze zdjęciem powyżej? Podoba wam się? ;) Bo to właśnie taki mój mały sekrecik na to, żeby rozweselić trochę biel. 




2 comments:

  1. I love this layout and the drops of Color Shine are great. The flowers are lovely too.

    ReplyDelete