color changing - layout plus autumn photo ideas

Hello!

Today, I'd like to inspire you more! Do you like autumn photos? I love them the most! This is my favourite part of the year, when colors are changing, sun is shining through yellow and red leaves and makes so beautiful bokeh on my photos :) Yes, I love autumn photos. 

I have some of my recent shoots for you today and would love to share my ideas with you. 


When I'm alone with my camera (and that's very often) I often use my camera remote - this is the best toy I ever used for my camera :) Seriously, just look at this photos with leaves in my hands, I made it by myself!







I like to get up in the early morning to catch some dew on the grass, go for a walk to the near wood and find some mushrooms or discover new amazing, dreamy places - like this wooden fence or beautiful stream.


But most of all, I like the famous autumn plant -  heather! And I'd like to share with you my layout with a photo of heather - how it tells about up-coming changes.. :) I've made it with my awesome October Kits from Gossamer Blue







One more thing - I'd like to invite you all for a November class in Gossamer Blue comunnity.
I'll be teaching photography class but there will be lots of more fun projects from our designers!
More info here!

2 comments: