Project Life - photo collage - freebies

I'm here today to share something with you! ♡
I take tones of photos everyday.. When I started my PL album I always had a problem - which photos should I choose to fill my album. I tried to make collages and sometimes it worked sometimes not. I tried to make it simple and finally I found my way :) I want to share with you my photo collages - all 4x6 (last one you can cut in a half), perfect for PL spreads. 
All what you need is to open a .psd file in Photoshop, place photos and create clipping mask on it. 
So easy, so fun :)
Enjoy!





xox

9 comments:

  1. Hello! Thanks a lot! Can you tell me how you created the cool shadow on the blog pictures? Thanks...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hi Sabi! I bought the template somewhere online! you can simply search for them! :)

      Delete
  2. Fajne :)) Myśle że skorzystam, bo ja za każdym razem robie to od nowa :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks magda, what a great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much! These are going to come in super handy for my December Memories album :) xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are prefect! Thank very much!

    ReplyDelete
  6. these are awesome Magda and thanks a bunch :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete

  7. Hello! I tried descargargar templates but apparently are no longer available, we really appreciate it if you could send it to me at my email, because it does not know how to create it and I'm starting with my project life. many thanks in advance

    ReplyDelete