I'll go everywhere - layout (gossamer blue august kit)

Hi all!

It's August already ;) It's going to be very exciting month for me! very busy too. For sure I'll share with you all of news about my scrapbooking and photography adventure :)
Today I'm here to share with you my page made with awesome August Kit from Gossamer Blue! I love what Lori picks every month for us :) This month is all about travels, trips and adventures :) I've made a layout saiyng 'I will go everywhere with you' and that's true :) I love travelling! My biggest dream is to visit New Zeland with my fiance, and then fly to USA to show him my beloved Boston - my favourite restaurante, places I loved, parks I enjoyed and many many more :) I hope to make it some day!






6 comments:

  1. It's beautiful Magda, loved that background paper too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous layout and yes, a third blog of the day that I'm going to add to my blog follow list! I saw this layout on instagram and instantly loved it. So purty. :) Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a beautiful picture and title, love!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing! Czarujesz z tymi papierami :)

    ReplyDelete