PROJECT LIFE WEEK #22

Hi all! Happy Friday! I'm trying to catch up with my weeks in PL album and I'm almost done :) Last week's photos are already printed and ready to use during weekend. The 22th week was great - very hot and sunny. I've been quite busy with work but also had a chance to find some time for a long walk to the city.

Hej! Mamy piątek, weekend już blisko! Staram się podłapać trochę te tygodnie w albumie i jestem już prawie 'w domu', jeszcze tylko zeszły tydzień i znów będę na bieżąco. Zdjęcia już leżą na biurku wydrukowane i czekają na weekend. A tydzień 22 był gorącą i pracowitą końcówką maja. Byłam trochę zajęta ale znalazłam czas na długaśny spacer do Rynku (uwielbiam takie spacery po 10km w sobotnie popołudnia:P).


Side A / strona A:


Side B / strona B:


I used a nice mix of Dear Lizzy Daydreamer mini kit and WeRMemory Keepers card sets - Farmer's Market and Inked Rose. I also used some of cards and embellishments from Gossamer Blue June kits.

Użyłam tu mixu Dear Lizzy Daydreamer i kart WeRMemory Keepers z kolekcji Farmer's Market i Inked Rose od Scrap&Art. Znajdziecie tutaj również karty i dodatki z czerwcowych kitów Gossamer Blue.








       


5 comments:

  1. I absolutely LOVE your style! I can't express just how much your pages inspire me! Thank you for sharing them with us. By the way, what did you use for your WK22, is that a stamp, if so can you share which one it is? I would love to get it!!! Have a great Friday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you Brenda!
      it's not a stamp, it's Amy Tangerine alphabet from Plus One collection - a colorful letters pad :)
      xox

      Delete
  2. I just found your blog and I LOVE IT! Your PL layouts are so gorgeous, and I'm totally jealous of your new PL card organizer! (; Thanks for being so inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Where is the It's so you cut-card from? I love it! :)

    ReplyDelete